[pct-l] Water Treatment

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 17 15:27:11 CDT 2008

A note about the steripen - from what I understand some are better than others. I have the basic version (read the review on my blog) and have used it with no troubles, but I've read reviews and heard reports from people that have the fancier version that it can suck through the batteries... Crappy to have happen if you have no backup!

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra