[pct-l] The Thousand Lakes Wilderness, Clarke's Original PCT route, vs the Hat Creek Rim

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Thu Sep 18 11:29:01 CDT 2008

I'm curious.  In 1992 I started my first PCT section hike where the
Pharms trail crosses Road 32N12, heading south to Whitney.  My
girlfriend and I stayed at the little campground/bare spot at the twin
bridges crossing of Hat Creek and walked the half-mile to where the
trail crossed the road.  When did this get shifted?

Jeff