[pct-l] Keep Me Connected, part 1

Steve Sergeant stevesgt at effable.com
Thu Sep 18 14:00:04 CDT 2008

>>>Ironically, the WildeBeat link is an audio-blog which *requires* the use
>>> of
>>>some electronic device. You must be connected to consume it, unlike the
>>>written word which can be printed and consumed when 'disconnected'.

[Deletia]

> Of course, you can print the transcript  and read it, too.
> http://www.wildebeat.net/scripts/E156.html

Of course (although it might be less obvious to some), alternatively you
could download it to an MP3 player such as an iPod and listen to it when
you're not connected.  You could download it and burn it to a CD and
listen to it in your car when you're not connected.  Or if you live in the
right parts of Utah or California, you could listen to it on a radio.

I get the irony, but the message of the show is to the connected folks.
The disconnected folks don't need the message.