[pct-l] [PCT2008] 2008 PCT DVD Call for Editor

taterno at cox.net taterno at cox.net
Thu Sep 18 21:52:18 CDT 2008

Dicentra,
We would love to have Sarong's photo.  You can either email it to me, or you can mail a cd of photos to:

Tom Aterno
PO Box 503034
San Diego, CA 92150

Please send me your mailing address so we can make sure you receive a copy of the dvd when complete.

In fact, we need to begin collecting thru hiker names and mailing addresses of all thrus, whether they completed the trail or not, so we can make sure all hikers receive a copy of the dvd.  Please send your real name, trail name and mailing address to taterno at cox.net and jeanmzortman at aol.com.  Pass the word around to those hikers not on the internet.

Thanks in advance to all contributors.

The Incredible Bulk

---- dicentra <dicentragirl at yahoo.com> wrote:

I have a good photo of Sarong if anyone wants it. :)

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra