[pct-l] 2008 DVD

Tom Aterno taterno at cox.net
Sat Sep 20 10:58:57 CDT 2008

I have been in touch with Jellybean.  There is so much work to be
done, it is certainly a job for more than one person.  Since I did not
thru hike this year (I section hiked this year) Jellybean will control
the editorial and artistic content.  I am collecting the hiker
database, photos and music and will make copies of the dvd for mailing.

I look forward to working with her.

The Incredible Bulk