[pct-l] Ladybug

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Mon Sep 22 15:54:12 CDT 2008

Good afternoon, Ladybug,

Congratulations upon your completion of the PCT.  As I recall, this is your
second trail of the three necessary for a "Triple Crown".  Here's hoping you
continue with your persistence and complete the CDT as well.

I had the pleasure of hiking with you for part of a day on 25 May '07
between Bird Spring Pass up to Walker Pass Campground
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=185179
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=185409
and I very much appreciated your good cheer and positive attitude.

Woo-hoo!  Hike on....

Steel-Eye