[pct-l] Hiking from Sonora Pass to Highland Lake

Frances Holsinger mama_pidge at comcast.net
Mon Sep 22 22:55:46 CDT 2008

My husband, dog and I would like to hike from Sonora Pass to Highland Lake next year, probably in early August. We just hiked from Highland Lake to Bull Lake. We are in our 60's. I used hiking poles on this last trip and found they helped a lot with my balance. I don't know that they will help with my fear of heights, something that was an issue when we hiked along the trail between Lake Aza and Noble Lakes.
If any of you can compare the Aza to Noble cliff section to the Sonora Pass to Highland Lake hike, I would appreciate the feedback.
Thanks,
Frances