[pct-l] food containers when you don't need a bear vault?

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 23 15:12:18 CDT 2008

(on trips without a canister) I use zip lock FREEZER  bags (they are tougher) and usually carry an Ursack. Food typically goes in the center of my pack, packed tight so things don't shift around too much.

I don't have an answer for the 2nd part of your question.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra