[pct-l] Cell Phone use..

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 19:02:04 CDT 2008

How apropos :)

Part two of two of the KEEP ME CONNECTED series of interviews (one commentator has a yen for eating many Snicker Bars)
can be found at:

http://www.wildebeat.net/index.cgi/shows/wild_places/E157.html

Both parts may be listened at once at:

http://www.wildebeat.net/audio/WildeBeat-E157-ext.mp3

As for HYOH that is not a problem. It is when other people are expecting you to to hike their hike via this new culture..well, listen to the interviews. :)

(It is funny a person used a cell phone to bail themselves out of an emergency caused by a cell phone! :D)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com