[pct-l] New podcast involving Backpacking

Kenneth Knight krk at speakeasy.net
Sun Sep 28 20:22:16 CDT 2008

Some of you know I have been working on a lot of audio and video
lately. It's material from trips I've taken primarily this year. Trips
as varied as my cross-Scotland trek in May, building trail along the
NCT, hiking in Sedona, going to Ground Hog Day in Punsxultawny (sp),
and attending music festivals, to name just a few. Some of these
adventures have been shared on my website and/or blog (<www.wanderingknight.org
 > and <awanderingknight.blogspot.com> respectively). But that hasn't
been the best way to share them. With this in mind I have created a
new podcast. The Wandering Knight podcast will feature, in time, I
hope more than justmy own personal trip diaries and experiences. I
hope to make it more than that with contributions from other people in
the form of interviews and the like. You can access this new podcast
in a variety of ways.

 From its blog:			<http://wanderingknight.libsyn.com>.
 From its RSS feed:		<feed://wanderingknight.libsyn.com/rss>
Subscribe via iTunes:
<http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=291404792

Right now you will find the first 3 parts of my adventure across
Scotland as I took part in the Great Outdoor Challenge of 2008 last
May. Subsequent episodes will appear on a more or less weekly basis.

I hope everyone enjoys what they find. Please do visit the podcast
blog over at <wanderingknight.libsyn.com> to comment.

   ** Ken **
Kenneth Knight

Web Design, IT Consultant,
Software Engineer	 www.wanderingknight.org
Travel Pages	 Travel Pages
Ultralight Backpacker	 Ultralight Backpacking Pages
contact	 krk at speakeasy.net