[pct-l] Subject: Re: April 1st Sierra Snow Conditions

Stephen reddirt2 at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 2 18:45:47 CDT 2009

You mean since the early 1900's and the person is Mulholland; old Jack is
still with us.
And there's a bit more to it than simply suggesting stealing water.  But you
got to hand it to 'em, they went and got it didn't they?  I imagine most
folks here in the LA area just figure to turn the magic faucet and brush
thier teeth, flush the turd or wash the car, and it's a small percentage who
actually ramble along those beautiful Eastern Sierra glacial canyons that
are the watershed of that faucet.  Better yet, when they take a wizz behind
a tree at Mammoth do they realize they are being in there water supply, or
have any idea how many folks are crapping in that water shed every summer?
Glad they purify the system right?