[pct-l] night hiking in the desert

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:42:04 CDT 2009

Jim,
Lmfao...that's funny stuff.

Hiking with a half-full moon or more is really the way to go.  I've gone on
quite a few full-moon night-hikes...there was almost no need for a
flashlight AT ALL.  Made me wish I would have still had my Nikon 35mm camera
instead my little Sony Digital Camera though!  Sadly my digital just can't
capture the beauty of a night sky or skyline. :(

Josh