[pct-l] mountain lions

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 10:21:21 CDT 2009

>From what I've heard too, Keith's view on it is pretty accurate except there are some attacks that are much bolder than what might be expected.

There was a woman on a mountain bike sometime in the past couple of years I believe who was attacked in Socal.  Here in Oregon I heard of an attack that happened after the fairly large man saw the cougar watching him.  The man stood his ground, looked big and all of that, yelled even, but the cougar attacked anyway.  The man fought off the cougar with his gun.  Why he didn't shoot I have no idea!!!!