[pct-l] YCC

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:37:22 CDT 2009

What pikers they were....I got $15.00 a week working in the kitchen at a
YMCA camp up in Oregon.  Had a blast for 4 summers...then got old enough to
get a 'real' job, canning beans for Del Monte Canning Co., for a dollar an
hour, six or occasionally seven days a week.  I worked swing, which gave us
opportunities for overtime as the season waned and the graveyard shift got
laid off.
But I'd have jumped at the chance to go back to Yellowstone, even if I'd
have been cutting brush and pickaxing trail drainage!  Love that
place...especially back then and when I was even younger, 10 or so.  Before
it got so touristy that everything got so much more regimented.
TFTM....(Thanks For The Memories)
FireFly