[pct-l] alcohol (stove) bottle size for a thru-hike.

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 13:34:04 CDT 2009

I know I don't need to defend his original post or methodology at all, but I
just want to remind people what he said:
"I use a square bottle (maybe Fiji) for my water.
I use a Strangely shaped (Squirt) bottle for my Alcohol.  This way I know
the difference with my eyes closed."

I'd surmise that not too many backpackers share water bottles so marking UR
HEET, while might be a good idea, is prob unnecessary if using his method or
something similar...and the 1st time U accidentally took a sip of the
alcohol, I'm SURE U wouldn't forget which was which! lol

Josh