[pct-l] alcohol (stove) bottle size for a thru-hike.

Ben Hooley hooleybd at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 16:02:41 CDT 2009

anti-gravity gear has some pretty nice alcohol bottles that are similar to a mini-nalgene in material and opacity, but the largest they have is 8 oz i believe, but they do have a nice flip open squirt top similar to suntan lotion, they allow you to see the volume remaining and they're pretty durable and inexpensive as well

http://www.antigravitygear.com/proddetail.php?prod=AGALFB&cat=63

ben