[pct-l] Mountain lion vs. backpacker statistics

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:09:10 CDT 2009

Slightly off topic, but I think some will find it interesting & anyone
hiking might be able to use the knowledge:
I was doing a lil online reading on Cougars & came across the link
below...most of the info is duplicated all over the internet...BUT near the
bottom of the page (just above the Citations at the very bottom) there are
several links to Recorded Cougar SOUNDS:
http://www.uwsp.edu/wildlife/carnivore/Mountain%20Lion%20Natural%20History_f
iles/Mountain%20Lion%20Natural%20History_copy(1).htm

Just wish someone would have removed all of the background noise before
uploading those WAV files. :(

Enjoy,
Josh