[pct-l] Mountain lions and hunting

mark v allemande6 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 3 18:04:24 CDT 2009

Please stop emailing me.  I respond to the list only when you send your message to the list.  If someone does not have the list in their "to" or "cc" field, it's obvious that email isn't meant for the list.

You were sending messages to the list, then seperate ones to me calling me out.  Then i responded to you, and you copied my response in a message to the list.   If you don't get what's wrong with that, i can't help anymore.

I've backed up all my statements in my posts to the list.  Nobody else is calling for further documentation beyond what i've already given, and i'm not inclined to waste any more time on this for you.