[pct-l] Mountain lions and hunting

Vincent Rupp vincent.rupp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 20:22:57 CDT 2009

Since joining the list, I've enjoyed discussions of shelters, water
treatments, critters, snow conditions, hiker jokes, and a host of other
things that have enabled me to plan what I hope will be a wonderful hike.

This started off as an interesting conversation. I clicked a bunch of those
links and learned a lot about them cougars. It may have gone astray though.

Before sending to the list, you can ask yourself "Will other people be
interested in reading this?" If the answer's no, well, maybe think a minute
before hitting Send.

Exceptions apply, of course.