[pct-l] What's in your bounce box?

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 18:55:29 CDT 2009

Our list for this year is similar to yours. Here are a few more items that we've decided to pack:

extra liner socks
leftover zip lock bags & OP bags
packing tape
marker
box of emergenc-c
extra tent stakes & guy line
back-up meds
scissors
Aquamira
Extra Mayo and Honey packets
List of resupply locations that you can't send mail from (Yogi's bounce bucket list from the "big book")
plus a few items that we doubt that we can find in trail towns.

jason