[pct-l] hiking quiz

fiddlehead fleagle fiddleheadpa at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:06:22 CDT 2009

Hello Donna.  Great to hear from you.
We still show the video
once in a while and always have very fond memories of you and your
husband and the great burgers and welcome.

I have a friend doing
the PCT this year (Diamond Dave) and i am hoping to join him for part
of it although it will be up around Tahoe i think.

Don't know if you know it but, i live in Thailand now (since 2003) and have a 3 1/2 year old son (Thai wife)
I'll attach a picture.

I'm mainly playing music here and working my e-commerce business in the mornings.

Good
luck with the upcoming hiker season.
 I miss hiking quite a bit but
my son has taken over and is now the passion in my life.

Take care, fiddlehead