[pct-l] Loin sightings

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 13:14:56 CDT 2009

Loins? Usually mine, I think. Skinny dipping in alpine lakes seems to draw an audience. :/

When I was in Bullion Basin the first time, we heard this crazy sound - like woman screaming bloody murder. It echoed really well through the mountains. Found out later there was a mountain lion in the area. Scary, but cool. Never seen one in the wild though.  I too have been attacked by humming birds, but that wasn't on the PCT.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra