[pct-l] For those who purchased "Walked" at Trailfest

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 13:15:30 CDT 2009

It has come to my attention, due to my relative tech-idiotness, that the last one and a half Extras on the "Walked" DVD (about 35 secs. of sterling entertainment) are sans audio (for Final Cut users...I put two chapter markers too close together).   For your viewing AND listening pleasures they can now be experienced via the magic of the Interwebs at http://walkpct.com/walked.html   It's the clip below the trailer for "Walked".

Sorry for the screw-up,
Squatch
www.walkpct.com