[pct-l] Loin vs Lion sightings

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 15:03:57 CDT 2009

O.K. you guys,.. really cute.  But loin sightings aren't that
unusual when you hiker folks wear shorts and aren't very
careful about how you sit.  I mention that occasional
occurrence to our Hideaway hiker guests and explain
that since we've always invited our neighbors to come
meet and visit with you folks.  We now provide underwear,
male and female, as  because we have a couple of ladies
will probably never come again after their first visit here.
They told me they were neither amused or impressed.
They did show that slight  bit of humor at least, and we're
still friends.
But because of this, we've added a rule to the few that
exist at the Hideaway.  It's simply
                            'Hide your Nethers'
FireFly