[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 33

herbstroh at charter.net herbstroh at charter.net
Tue Apr 7 11:49:48 CDT 2009

When I lived in So Cal we had a cabin at Lake Arrowhead, and I did many
hikes to the hot springs of Deep Creek. It was an, uh, interesting crowd
that frequented the springs. Most hike down from Bowen Ranch, so its fairly
easy to get to. Which of course means, you get plenty of leathery drinkers.
In fact, in summer it could look like they are shooting an episode of
"America's Most Wanted."

I usually went during the winter months. There is nothing like a cold hike
that ends with a nice au natural soak along a beautiful creek.