[pct-l] Mailing a bear can

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:41:42 CDT 2009

When I ship my bear canisters home I just slap on the postage without a box.
Inside i put any extra Sierra gear I no longer need.

When I ship mine to me this year it will be packed ready to go from Kennedy
Meadows to Independence.

Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty