[pct-l] good bye and thank you

beckworthy beckworthy at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:32:00 CDT 2009

My husband and I are leaving this weekend and hoping to start first thing Monday! We're very excited and can't wait to meet everyone at the kick off. We're arriving to San Diego Saturday and spending Easter with family. Is anyone going to Campo Monday morning?                               Thanks!                                      -Rebekah and Alex