[pct-l] Mylar Sheet

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 18:56:45 CDT 2009

Sean,
IDR UR gonna get much lighter than those Mylar blankets...and those are
cheap...but they aren't too durable...something that you might be interested
in using instead is either Reflective Window Tinting or Reflective plastic
used for hydroponics & indoor gardens.  These are usually a metalized
polyester & are VERY tough!  Not sure how UV resistant they are so IDK how
long they would last as far as sun exposure goes...but they are tough enough
to be used & repacked many times.

Josh