[pct-l] Barrel Springs to Warner Springs

Pea Hicks phix at optigan.com
Sun Apr 12 11:48:27 CDT 2009

speaking of that stretch, last week i was in the area and wanted to stop
by eagle rock, but didn't have time to hike in on the pct, so i thought
i'd take the paved road out there. it swings very closed to eagle rock.
but when i got to the spot, there was a barbed wire fence with lots of
"no trespassing" signs, even though i could just about see the pct from
there. if we hopped the fence and walked about 1/4 mile to the pct, i'm
not sure how anyone could accuse us of trespassing once we were on the
trail...?

we ultimately decided not to hop the fence, but does anyone know if this
spot is strictly enforced by anyone?

girlscout