[pct-l] Bypassing Fuller ridge

andrew walls pcthkr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 15:15:39 CDT 2009

My Dad and a friend are section hiking the PCT.  They hiked from Campo to HWY 74 last December.  They want to start again at HWY 74 on April 19th heading for Cajon pass.  I advised them to do Agua Dulce to Walker pass instead due to ice on fuller ridge but they want to always start again where they left off.  Is bypassing Fuller ridge by hiking down Devils slide, through Idyllwild, and up Black mountain road a good alternative?  They want to have a continous walk.

Andrew