[pct-l] Keep my mind busy

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Tue Apr 14 03:13:15 CDT 2009

G'day ya'll,

	I'm facing my the prospect of my first winter since September '06
(yay for being hemispherically different to the PCT) and I desperately
need some trail journals to get my teeth into. Can anyone here suggest
some of this year's thrus that might be good writers, likely to stay
the course and keep writing the whole way? No-one wants to put down a
good book halfway through and I'd be a bit bummed if I was getting
into the story and then they got too distracted with all that actual
hiking stuff to write home about it. I know I could cruise the
TrailJournals site but I'm guessing* that people who have taken the
time to set up their own site, possibly with maps (I loves me some
maps), are more likely to stick to journalling the whole way.

Cheers,
	Craig/SunWalker/Heaps

*I am not a psychologist