[pct-l] ADZ Class DVD Handout

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Apr 14 17:35:24 CDT 2009

Hi All,

I am NOT going to the KO this year.  Been there, done that.  Will leave
room for someone else to enjoy!

If your are going to the KO or think you will get a DVD from Incredible,
then please do not request one from me.

But if you don't get one at the KO or otherwise, then send me your mail
(snail mail that is) address off list and I'll send you one.

Also a big big THANKS to Jellybean and all for compiling the DVD and to
Incredible for producing so many copies.

Also I can make copies for those who want.  Same rules --

send me your mail address off-list and be patient.
and again. NO contributions or gratuities to me.  I don't need the money
and won't accept it.
make a contribution to the PCTA or the KO or just pass on some trail magic.

Happy Trails.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>