[pct-l] PCT ride program, water sources

Bolivar Puyol bolivar.puyol at KwanHenmi.com
Tue Apr 14 22:44:43 CDT 2009

All,

I've heard there is a ride program to shuttle hikers back and forth between Lake Morena and the border at Campo. Can anyone confirm whether this is so and how/when it operates? My sister and I and a couple of friends could use a ride from Lake Morena to the border at Campo early Friday morning, April 24.

Also, I'll be checking with the rangers out there but wondered if anyone knew if Hauser Creek currently had water, or if there were any other reliable water sources between Campo and Lake Morena.

Thanks.

Bolivar