[pct-l] Water reports - Water info needed

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Tue Apr 14 23:52:32 CDT 2009

With a number of hikers already on the trail, and many more starting in
the next couple weeks, water reports continue to come in. Please keep
them coming as conditions change quickly as spring turns to summer.

There are still some gaps we have no info on. I suspect some of these
are still under snow, but if you get out there please report back for
those following you. Notable gaps in info include:

Idyllwild to Black Mountain Road (Fuller Ridge)

Onyx Summit to Little Bear Trail Camp

Highway 173 to Interstate 15

Wrightwood to Three Points

Mill Creek Summit

For those that don't know, water conditions for the PCT in So California
are posted at http://pct.4jeffrey.net. Please send updates to
water at 4jeffrey.net .

The hikers behind you thank you!

AsABat