[pct-l] Two questions

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:49:35 CDT 2009

Yogi's Guide updates that and she hiked through there again in 2007.  I
can't remember exactly what she wrote and I've only been to the Chevron
Station there.  It has neat stuff like fresh fried chicken, but I would not
try to resupply totally from what i saw there.

My Yogi's guide is packed in a resupply box right now.  Could someone else
chime in who has it available?

Monty

Lightweight Backpacking
The fun goes up when the weight goes down
-Warner Springs Monty