[pct-l] Never, never give up on your dream

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Apr 16 00:01:25 CDT 2009

  Say gang,

Rena was first to post "never, never, give up on your dream" but never
got any response, credit  or acknowledgment,...why?
I think she deserves some credit or at least share it with Donna.
Sorry Rena it's the nature of the beast....it can be very cruel.
At least you have my acknowledgment, for what it is worth.

JMT Reinhold
 *Rena Johnston* renajf at gmail.com
<mailto:pct-l%40backcountry.net?Subject=%5Bpct-l%5D%20never%2C%20never%20give%20up%20on%20your%20dream&In-Reply-To=>
/Mon Apr 13 22:01:34 CDT 2009/

I apologize for being off subject...but if you watch this I think you'll
realize what a great reminder this is to never, never give up on your
dream!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY