[pct-l] Getting off at the I-10

Halfmile halfmile at pctmap.net
Thu Apr 16 02:39:40 CDT 2009

Sean,

The intersection of Tamarack Road and Fremontia Road in Whitewater, CA
is about 100 feet north of the I-10 and very close to the PCT.

These Mapquest directions should work:
http://www.mapquest.com/mq/5-u8nU7h3hH0TI

Page 1 of my Section C map might help too:
http://www.pctmap.net/download/p/mapdl.html

-Halfmile