[pct-l] ADZ Class DVD Handout

Carl Siechert carlito at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 17:26:37 CDT 2009

I don't expect it to affect availability of the class DVD torrent, but this
morning I saw an interesting news about the Pirate Bay...

__________________________________

Technology Alert

from The Wall Street Journal

The operators of popular file-sharing Web site the Pirate Bay were convicted
of breaking Sweden's copyright law by helping millions of users freely
download music, movies and computer games on the Internet.

The Stockholm district court sentenced Gottfrid Svartholm Warg, Peter Sunde,
Fredrik Neij and Carl Lundstrom to one year each in prison. They were also
ordered to pay damages of 30 million kronor ($3.6 million) to a series of
entertainment companies, including Warner Bros, Sony Music Entertainment,
EMI and Columbia Pictures.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123996047873328827.html#mod=djemalertTECH