[pct-l] ADZ Class DVD Handout

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Fri Apr 17 17:53:53 CDT 2009

The Pirate Bay folks say they won't shut down the site till they are
done with their appeal..

It would seem there are a bunch of problems with the brand new law
that was used to convict them, and the first level of court can't
address matters of law, only matters of evidence. The matters of law
will be addressed on appeal.

They expect 3-4 years till a final decision is reached by the supreme
court in Sweden. The guys who run the pirate bay are the tenacious
type that might do a thru hike. They won't give up that easily.