[pct-l] Amount of water containers and a few random

Matt Hornsby matt at sound-check.com
Sun Apr 19 10:34:51 CDT 2009

I always take a book on hikes, and I always finish it before the next
resupply and wish I'd brought more. I usually find I need to take light,
easy reading stuff rather than something educational or enlightening though
-- I end up using it to clear my mind of thoughts of bears, snow, blisters,
and whether that green stuff in the dinner was cilantro or mold.

As for the water, everyone has different needs. Why not start with your full
amount of bottles, and fine tune the system as you go? Even just the day
going from the border to Morena will give you a good idea of your
consumption. You can always throw out a bottle or two at a town stop.

Also, your new trail name is LOL. See you out there.

-Mattress

--

Message: 4