[pct-l] Amount of water containers and a few random things.

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 17:34:02 CDT 2009

Scott,

I agree that everyone should make there own choice on the decision to bring a book. In 2006 I enjoyed carried a paperback, usually a western novel of sorts. Typically at the end of the day following the 60-90 minutes of journal writing, I would enjoy 30-45 minutes of reading. Additionally, it was nice to have a bit to read during lunch breaks and such. For me, having hiked solo for much of the last 1400 miles, a book was an enjoyable addition.

Elevator