[pct-l] Weight

Bob Sartini r.sartini at rcn.com
Tue Apr 21 16:39:33 CDT 2009

Does anybody but me think that the size of the person and  pack weight are
related?

A twenty - five pound pack on a 100 pound person or a 250 pounder are just
not the same. My wife is half my size and I always try to get her to
understand that she has to carry most of the gear because I am already
carrying me around. :)

"EVERYTHING is in walking distance,"
    ......Bamboo Bob