[pct-l] seanpct75 at gmail.com

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 09:10:10 CDT 2009

Thanks Diane! :)

AND... If you are coming to the ADZ kick off, I'll be speaking 9am Saturday morning. My book will be for sale at my talk too. I'll give you some ideas! I'll be at Morena all weekend, so you can come chat with me in person as well.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra