[pct-l] Food Food Food...

Erik The Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Wed Apr 22 10:37:09 CDT 2009

Hi Sean,

I wrote a blog post about my food discoveries on my '07 thru hike, along
with daily meal plans. You can check it out here:

http://www.eriktheblack.com/blog/junkfood-hiking-diet/

In a nutshell, it's all about three things:

* Fat
* Sugar
* Calories

(The kind of foods that would send you straight into a diabetic comma if you
ate them on the couch, but will keep your internal furnace stoked red-hot
and your legs spinning like wheels on a dragster out on the trail)

Happy Trails!
Erik The Black

Message: 10