[pct-l] Food!

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 11:40:04 CDT 2009

I found another interesting site to look at... I googled "highest calorie foods"

Chow Mein Noodles! (the fried ones) I hadn't thought of that... Ideas are flowing. :)

http://www.nutritiondata.com/foods-000001000000000000000-w.html

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra