[pct-l] Monday after ADZPCTKO: a fraction of a section in the desert

David Hough on pct-l pcnst2001 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 23 18:55:18 CDT 2009

I'm chipping away at the PCT and would like to make some progress between
Whitewater and West Palm Springs on Monday April 27.     It's 9 miles one
way or 18 miles round trip if no car shuttle.
If there's another section hiker who would
like to do that bit on that day (weather forecast isn't bad) in order to
set up car shuttling (you don't need a car) please let me know... I'll
have email and will also be at ADZPCTKO during the day on Saturday and
yes, I'll bring my own food and park outside the pale.

The big picture:

 ttp://pcnst.oakapple.net/future/

David Hough