[pct-l] how to give back?

Laura Fox flora.aux at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 22:14:13 CDT 2009

I thru-hiked in 2008 and have been feeling kinda sadly disconnected from the
trail since then, especially at the moment when yet another PCT-related
event that I can't manage to attend (Kickoff) is fast approaching.  I'm far
away up in Anchorage, where it costs at least $500 just to leave the state.
I want to somehow give back to the trail, and give back some of the infinite
kindness I received on my hike, but I don't really know how, other than
donating to the PCTA, which I've done ... any suggestions from anybody?
Anybody need a little trail magic up here in the north?

Good luck to this year's crop of thru-hikers!  :)

Truant/Laura