[pct-l] Ride From Airport to Border...nasty beast

RJ Lewis karmagurl at cox.net
Fri Apr 24 16:50:15 CDT 2009

Personally, I didn't see a single thing wrong with this request by these
2 folks. They asked kindly, made a REQUEST, not a demand, said "please"
and "thank you"...what more do ya want, folks? I didn't see any sense of
entitlement or anything here, unless someone was attempting to read
between the lines.....just a simple request for a ride, after other
options had been exhausted first.

Let's play nice folks!! Sheesh!!
Sounds like some folks need to go take a hike.........

Soul Sista