[pct-l] Knee Pain

Lost and Found hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 19:56:25 CDT 2009

Staci - I section hiked Oregon last year and fell down a cliff 30 feet the second day.  Vitamin I (ibuprofen) was my best friend - every 4 hours when awake, and at night, I had some prescription muscle relaxers left over from tendonitis.  I also put my knees over my pack in my tent (pack was crosswise with pad on top of pack) and that helped a lot.   So if you have any meds left over from your surgeries, bring them along.  You may need them.  Invest in a large bottle of vitamin I and divvy them up for your mail drops.  Good Luck.  Ice packs/cold brew helped a lot on zero days.

Life is an adventure on two feet.

Who is Lost and Found who hikes?

Message: 3