[pct-l] Garmin Oregon 400t - was Garmin GPS maps with PCT Shown?

RJ Lewis karmagurl at cox.net
Sat Apr 25 18:42:56 CDT 2009

I have an Oregon 400t and have no problems reading it outside at all.
The screen has a matte finish which helps with the glare of the sun. It
also has a decent set of maps in it, but you can add more if you choose
to. So far, I'm happy with it.
 I also have a Garmin Legend (the blue one), one that I have owned for
some 7 odd years now. It serves its purpose well, for what it is, but I
refuse to purchase hundreds of dollars of maps to upgrade it at this
point....but....I may be willing to part with it, if someone is
interested.......for a reasonable price even. ;-) It's updated and works
great...looks nearly like new,(the face isn't all scratched up) and has
its original serial cable, etc with it. PM me off list please if
interested. =)

Soul Sista